Saturday, June 28, 2014

T.L.C. VoxBox from Influenster

So this month I heard about influenster from a coworker. I thought it'd be interesting to try out. I was pretty excited that only a short time after filling out some intro surveys I was picked to receive my first Influenster Voxbox! It was named the "T.L.C." VoxBox, and was for mommas.

My first Box!

Full disclosure, I got all of this for free! How awesome is that?

First, I absolutely LOOOOVE the Neo To Go. My daughter will be four in September. She is not a huge fan of trying to clean a wound, get cream or ointment on it, and covering it. This makes it so easy. I can sneak spray her, it's over before she knows it, and then there is no crying! Well, extra crying.

There was also a lovely coupon in the box for Breyers Gelato. My first thought was "What in the heck is Gelato?" Apparently it's fancy Italian ice-cream? I had no idea. But what I do now know, is it freaking delicious. I mean, just look at this!!

Untitled

Let's talk about Ivory soap. I had no freaking idea that this stuff is apparently magic. Not only can you use it to make cheap laundry soap (with some borax and a few other simple ingredients), you can also blow it up in the microwave!

Untitled
Okay, it's not EXACTLY blowing it up, but in 30 seconds it went from this.....

Untitled
To this!!!

  Untitled
My daughter had soooo much fun with this. She played with it forever, and then clean up was super easy....because it was soap ;)

I was also able to sign up for the New FuelRewards program through Shell. I linked my Mastercard and got a bonus 25 cent off a gallon deal. How awesome!

Untitled

I also received a pack of travel Puffs with lotion. It is currently in the bottom of my purse, because it is prime Grass Pollen season. And let me tell you, I need it. Love it. Easy on the nose.

The final item was an Avon Anew Wrinkle Smoother. This item was just not for me. And that is okay, it's still awesome to get to try something out. And it has great reviews, so I think most people would find it awesome.

I look forward to getting more boxes from Infuenster to try out and give my opinion on. How awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment