Sunday, June 1, 2014

March Mani Madness!

Now that I have caught up with my February paint jobs, it's time to catch you all up on March.



LynBDesigns does some awesome Holo polishes. This was one of the first I bought from her. Nightmare Revisited.

Untitled
This is Nightmare Revisited with flash. Neither picture really does this justice. And looking at these old photos I realize I have improved slightly in my polishing abilities. Go me.

Next up; China Glaze.


Untitled Untitled

I freaking love textures. I would marry textures and make a baby. If I didn't already have a baby, and am a one and done-r. Oh, and my husband would be all "um..who is this 'texture'". But you know. This mani was done with Wish on a Star Fish, which has a lovely golden shimmer in it. As well as Teal the Tide. I wasn't as fond of Teal the Tide, but don't regret buying it either.



Untitled

After that, I decided go to with a more "funky" mani. This is a Polish Addict Nail Color that I received in a Mystery Box. Again, I would have never had picked this color on my own. But I ended up LOVING it. Riddle Me This!

I decided I would mesh two Indie brands with this next mani: Untitled

LynBDesigns Elementary and Polish Addict Nail Color Orange is the New Black. I have a mental note to give this one a retry closer to Halloween.


Untitled

Then it was time for Saint Patrick's Day. As I am part Irish, I figured I better make sure my butt was in green. Or at least my Nails. This is Zoya Chita, which had a bit of a shimmer to it as well, and NOPI's Carrie Underwood collection's Carrie'd Away. Loved both. Perfect for Saint Patrick's for sure! Untitled

In March I was using Kmart Shop your Way points to pick up Polishes. I had picked up Sweet Daisy from the Carrie Underwood collection, and decided to pair it with Polish Addict Nail Color's Toyland. I am not sure about Sweet Daisy with my skin tone.
I decided to go a little crazy with some more NOPI (Love Song, Selena, and Carrie'd Away) when I wanted to also test Essie's Mint Candy Apple. Is Essie gorgeous? Yes. But I have a huge issue with the formula. I actually haven't purchased another Essie yet. It was very thin and watery. And compared to NOPI was very difficult to deal with.



I ended March with some more LynBDesigns. I paired her Nemo Collection's "No Place Like Home" with her Start With the Riding Crop from her Sherlock collection. This mani was sexy. Something about a riding crop ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment