Sunday, June 1, 2014

I've been busy...

Wow, so I just kind of stopped updating didn't I? Let's be honest here. I have a 3 and a half year old. I work full time. I have taken up running. And I have fibromyalgia. So life sometimes leaves me little time (or energy) for everything else. But hey, I'm making an update now. So that's something....right? Do I get a cookie? Or a shiny new polish!!?

Here's the scoop. I'm still not cleaning up after a polish. Some day I'll grab that acetone and makeup brush and do things all proper like. But it isn't this day.

So, what have I been up to since March?

There was nail mail. Lots, and lots, of nail mail.
  Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled



And sadly, that's just the ones I remembered to take pictures of. I also turned an old sewing table into a fun organizational tool for some storage :)

Untitled

 I even received my first IPSY bag.

  Untitled

 Jury is still out on that one. So far I've only been using the hair oil. I think I may be canceling it. Going to give it one more month. I did just order Rainbow Honey's monthly mini mystery polish bag. So we'll see if I like that better.

I may post some of my recent manis in a separate post. Think that's a good idea?


No comments:

Post a Comment