Sunday, June 1, 2014

Might as well do May.

Wow. This is a lot of posting going on in one night. I thought about saying screw it, and doing May a different day. But my kid has finagled her way into staying the night at Grandma's, so who knows when I'll have another free day to JUST DO IT! So, I'm just going for it.


Untitled

 As you can tell, I get a few LynBDesigns orders. She tends to have awesome half off sales, with a buy three get one free deal..so what can I say? She has awesome Holos, so I go for it. This is "Am I Ginger?" from her Doctor Who collection. I wasn't sure about orange on me, but I went for it. And I am so glad I did.
 Untitled

Untitled

This is a combo from Polish Addict Nail color. April Showers with After the Rain. These pictures do not do them justice at all. Very pretty.

  Untitled

Oh. Em. Gee. LynBDesigns Absolutely Absolem from her Alice in Wonder collection. To. Die. For. Okay, not literally, I like being alive...but you know what I mean.

  Untitled

 I loved it so much I wore it again, later in April, with Mind Palace. Weep from the beauty, people, weep.


Untitled
In that same order I got LynB's freebie of Green-eyed Kitty, and coupled with with I'm Late, I'm Late. The green tones were off between the two. I will have to find a better pairing for them.

Untitled

Untitled

I needed a more neutral color, as I was going to a big convention for work. I went with England Would Fall from LynBDesign's Sherlock collection. Very pretty, neutral, but still fun!


Untitled

My final polish from that order was Down the Rabbit Hole. No words Look at the depth! Untitled

And finally, I paired Credible Hulk with No Place Like Home and attempted placement with some dollar tree glitter. Not sure how I feel about the glitter, but love the colors! And now we are all caught up :) My goal is to not get so far behind again, but life happens, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment