Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Rest of April

I didn't JUST polish my nails on my birthday. You crazy? There was much more April polishing fun to be had.


Untitled
Polish Addict Nail Color's Roses r Red and Violets R Blue. I loved both colors as they are worn here. They are thermal colors, however I don't think my nails were long enough to show any gradient change. Still very pretty
.



LynBDesigns No Place Like Home coupled with Spring Fever. I love her holo shimmery polishes. These were awesome. Spring Fever had a blue shimmer to it as well. Very pretty. It was a freebie with purchase, but I believe she has a couple for sale on her easy shop now. Seriously buy it.










I made a huge birthday order with Polish Addict Nail Color. This is a Birthday Polish coupled with Chocolate Bunny. I admit, I wasn't sure I'd like the brown, but it was so very pretty. UntitledUntitled
 PANC's Pretty Zombie is so fun! IT GLOWS IN THE FREAKIN' DARK. While this is awesome. It might have scared me a few times in the middle of the night. When I woke up and then was like "what the heck is going on!!? Aliens! Oh, no, just my polish." UntitledUntitled
I have a tendency to couple Polish Addict with LynB. This is LynBDesigns "We All Do Silly Things" with PANC's "Vanellope Von Scheetz." And that was the last of my April Manis. Happy Birthday month to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment