Saturday, February 15, 2014

Polish Addict, yes I am.

Polish addict nail color http://www.polishaddictnailcolor.com, had a sale late last month where some of the minis were $2.50. I decided to grab a few to give her polish a better try than just the Secret Galaxy.

First of all, how freakin' cute are mini polishes? Tiny little bottles. So adorable. Anyway, I gave Dark Secrets a try first. Did I mention I'm a purple girl? I also am in love with the little tiny glitters.

I will say this was a jelly polish, which I did not realize. So it took me three layers to get any sort of opacity, and it was still sort of see-through. This is not a bad thing, just unexpected. I still loved it, and am falling in love with this Indie brand.

The accent was my first Opi Liquid sand. It was in a mini set, so I'm not sure what the name is. Thoughts on liquid sand? I love textures. What others should I try?


Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment