Sunday, February 2, 2014

OPI and Stripes

And then... I got my striping tape in from Amazon. Woot! This is my favorite mani I have done so far. It isn't perfect, at all, but it was so much fun. My husband picked out the colors and told me how I should do it. It was pretty cute. He is most definitely the "artist" type in this family, so I trusted him and gave it a go.

Colors were all OPI.  The yellow is Hit the Lights. I believe I used Alex by the Books for the blue color. And the purple is Love Song.


Untitled

And then, my 3 year old daughter saw them. Bad mommy, what was I thinking. I told her I'd do hers in the morning, thinking she would forget. Oh no, the first thing she said when she saw me the next morning was "My stripes!!!" Luckily we have piggy paint.


Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment