Sunday, February 2, 2014

OPI so lovely

The next mani I attempted was suppose to be the cloud mani. You know, you do three little bumps on your nails, with at least three different colors, and then "how cute!" Except I used OPI. I did not realize until later , that I should have turned the brush on it's side. The OPI polishes have a nice, wide brush. I love this. However, with my tiny nails it was too wide to do this mani without turning it on the side.

I will have to attempt again with that in mind. However, this seemed to be a hit. Many people thought it looked like little hearts instead.


Untitled

Can I just say, I do love OPI polish though. I have the best luck with them going on pretty smooth. This used Alex by the Books, Stand by your Manny, and I *believe* the pink is Selena.

No comments:

Post a Comment