Sunday, February 2, 2014

Intro

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog. Nope, I have no idea what I'm doing. I am in my early thirties, and to be honest, I was never a nail person. I would buy polish once in a while, but it would get used once or twice to never be seen again.

That has changed in the last couple of months. I started reading a thread on a message board about nail polish, and slowly became hooked.

I am seriously a novice at this. Sometimes it isn't pretty. My cuticles and hands are a hot mess (well, a dry mess). I'm not good at cleaning up, and resort to the "take a shower and pick off the excess the next morning" method. I'm hoping to post here, and we shall all see my progress over time.

Hopefully.

UntitledSee, not good at clean up :)


UntitledBut a little better a few weeks later.


UntitledAnd who doesn't like some gumdrops...



Untitled red too

No comments:

Post a Comment